This recipe is tell you how to cook simple and delicious fried shrimps.
240 grams peeled shrimps
yellow rice wine
deep fried chili paste (or doubanjiang)
sweet potato starch
white pepper powder
1.Clean the shrimps (with toothpick).
2. Mince garlic and ginger .
3. Separately chop the white (closer to root) and green part of spring onion.
4. Dissolve the rest sweet potato starch in 1½ tablespoon water.
5. Put shrimps in a bowl, add white pepper powder,rice wine and half amount of sweet potato starch (1 teaspoon). Mix them.
6. Heat oil in a frying pan,after fry in it shrimps for 1 to 2 minutes, take the shrimps out.
7. Drain most of the oil in which you fried the shrimps, leaving only about 2 tablespoons.
8. Put into frying pan ginger, garlic, white part of the chopped spring onion and deep fried chili sauce. Fry for 1 minute over low heat.
9. Add tomato sauce, soy sauce and sugar. Increase the heat a little bit and fry for another minute.
10. Then add shrimps, increase fire to medium-high and fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
11. Add to shrimps the dissolved potato starch and green part of chopped spring onion. Mix well, and switch off the fire.
12. Serve hot, garnished with coriander.